CPT Changes for 2023
Join us for our Annual CPT Updates Webinar
- New CPT codes for 2023
- Documenting Tips
- Update your Anatomy
- Understand CPT Code Descriptions for accurate coding
- General Surgery
- And more
1 CEU AAPC or AHIMA
LIVE November 30, 2022 | 1:00 pm EST
Learning Objectives Include:
- New Integumentary and Musculoskeletal codes and guidelines
- Deep dive in the NEW! Hernia codes
- Cardiovascular revascularization codes
- New intragastric bariatric balloon CPT® Codes
- Medicine section has 10 new codes and 7 revisions
- Get an overview of the 46 new Category 3 codes and the 23 deletions
- Review the important structure and guidelines of CPT Codes
- Healthcare Administrative Teams
- Billing Specialist
- Education Directors
- Oﬃce Managers
- Practice Owners
- Claims Teams
About the instructor
CCS,CPC,CPC-I,CPMA,CRC,CGSC,COPC,AAPC Approved Instructor
I serve as the Director of Education and Coding for Oncospark. I bring impact and results with 20+ years of proven healthcare revenue cycle experience. I have embraced the changes in the billing and coding space by embracing the movement to value-based care and software deployment across specialties. I am committed to teaching others the intricate world of billing and coding and the future of the space.
I started my Career in 2000 and have worked in many specialized areas of Coding including Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Podiatry and many more. My coding team provides Auditing, Consulting, RCM services, Credentialing and Compliance through our team of experts.
I am the host of the weekly podcast “Life as a Coder” discussing Health Information Management and how to succeed in the Business of Healthcare as well as tips for work life balance. It is available on many podcast stations and airs every Wednesday.
I have served as Education Officer for the Joplin MO AAPC Chapter previously and has written articles for AAPC Healthcare Business Monthly. I am a National public speaker and have been a past speaker at AAPC Healthcon as well as many specialty conferences and events both Virtually and In person including Decision Health for Orthopedics.