Dissect your General Surgery Documentation
We will have a discussion for what Coders and Biller’s struggle with in General Surgery and will highlight Documentation hurdles and proper dissection of key areas.
Key areas will be with Anatomy, Common GI Procedures in General Surgery,Using Unlisted Codes, Trauma and Critical Care, NCCI and Modifiers
2 CEUS AAPC or AHIMA
Course level: All Levels
Duration: 1 h
- What the Data Shows
- Medical Necessity and Documentation
- Industry Insight into auditing
- Learn the proper modifiers per payer
- CMS regulations and restrictions
- NCCI Manual
- Unlisted Procedures
- Dissecting the Operative Note
- What does NCCI say about Bundling?
- Using Modifier 24,25 and 57
- Trauma and Critical Care
- ICD10-CM Reminders for the Digestive System
- Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
About the instructor
CCS,CPC,CPC-I,CPMA,CRC,CGSC,COPC,AAPC Approved Instructor
She has been working since last 18 years in many specialized areas of Coding. Currently she does remote coding for multiple surgical specialties including Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Trauma. She have experience coding Urology, and Interventional Radiology. Jen is the owner of Ozark Coding Alliance LLC where she offer Education Services for Training Current and Future Coder. Offering Online Education for CPC and CRC Exam Preparation in addition to many Specialty Exams. We hold Workshops and Webinars to help you succeed in the Industry.