Browse to Prepare
2022 Professional Coding Course
Our 2022 Professional Coding Course is available online and On Demand. Only $1299
It will prepare you for the CPC® Exam or CCS-P® Exam
Email customer service for Questions
- Course and Training Workbook:$1299
- Book Bundle:$225 Purchased Separately. Ask your Instructor
- Anatomy Course Recommended
- CPC $49 for students
- Job Coaching: FREE
- Mentorship 6 months: FREE
- Annual CEU Membership: FREE 18 CEU
Key concepts covered include:
- ICD10-CM Coding Guidelines
- CPT Coding Guidelines
- Exam Preparation for CPC and CCS-P
Risk Adjustment Masterclass
Master Risk Adjustment Documentation and prepare for your CRC® in 12 weeks
- Training Manual Purchased Separately
- 2022 ICD10-CM Manual Purchased Separately
- Complete ICD10-CM Curriculum
- Risk Adjustment Models
- ICD10 Documentation Improvement
- CRC Mock Exam
Email for Questions?
Learning and design features:
- Vocabulary terms highlighted within the text and defined at the bottom of the page.
- “Advice/Alert Notes” that highlight important coding and documentation advice from federal regulatory sources.
- “Coding Tips” with practical advice from sources like AHA’s Coding Clinic and cautionary notes about conflicts and exceptions.
- “Clinical Coding Examples” that provide notes and codes to illustrate risk-adjustment, coding and documentation concepts
- “Documentation tips” that highlight recommendations to physicians regarding what should be included in the medical record or how ICD-10-CM may classify specific terms.
- “Abstract & Code It!” exercises that test diagnosis abstraction and coding skills.
Certified Professional Medical Auditor CPMA®
- Starting at $1599
- Online Blackboard Modules from AAPC®
- Course Instructions
- Online Quizzes
- Medical Auditing Training: CPMA®
- CPMA Mock Exam
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam and Books Included
Email for Questions?
Certified CPMAs demonstrate expertise in:
- Medical documentation, fraud, abuse, and penalties for documentation and coding violations based on governmental guidelines
- Coding Concepts
- Scope and Statistical Sampling Methodologies
- Medical Record Auditing Skills and Abstraction Ability
- Quality Assurance and Coding Risk Analysis
- Communication of Results and Findings
- The Medical Record