SPARK Advisory Network offers Subject matter experts in Gastroenterology to provide best practices in Coding, Billing and Compliance.
To ensure a healthy revenue cycle, Gastroenterology practices need to provide their staff with the tools and resources required.
Let us provide a 360 approach through advanced software-driven insights that promote discovery, mitigate risks, and predict strategy
Our team provides short term and long-term Coding services to keep Revenue healthy and reduce cost
Our Subject Matter Experts review:
- Colonoscopy, with and without lesion removal
- A biopsy of an affected digestive organ
- Colon cancer screenings for low risk individuals
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) biopsy and guide wire insertion for problems in the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Colorectal screenings for high-risk individuals
- Sigmoidoscopy and biopsy for any abnormalities in the lower part of the colon
Regular Audits are necessary to predict and mitigate risk in your organization. We recommend Quarterly and Annual audits. Our team of Certified Medical Auditors provide a full breakdown of the health of your revenue
Utilize our full cycle revenue intelligence services to ensure accurate, timely payment with reduced Denials.
Whether a large department or a small group, there is no replacement for applying expertise and perspective to your workflows, systems, and data processes. Attendees can be brought together to a central location to ensure all are able to engage. We understand that providers, clinicians, and other support staff are stretched, we simply meet you when and where works for you and your team.